OUR APPLICATION PROCESS IS TRANSPARENT and FREE. As an equal opportunity housing provider, we believe that both current and potential residents deserve to be treated fairly. ALL ADULTS who will be living in the apartment must fill out an application and be screened.
APPLICATIONS ARE JUDGED ON THE BELOW THREE CRITERIA:
Each adult applicant must provide his or her own Experian Credit Report with FICO. We will NOT accept any other credit reports.
We require a minimum combined average applicant score of 700 or higher. All applicants must have a minimum score of 640 or above and at least one applicant must have a score of 700 or higher.
Applicants with an Experian Credit Score below 640 will not be considered without a guarantor. Please see below for a detailed list of our guarantor requirements.
Follow the steps below to obtain your Experian Credit Report with FICO Score:
- Click here to visit www.experian.com
- Next, click “Reports and Scores” along the top menu bar
- Select “Credit Works Basic Get Your Free Report”
- Download your report to your computer and upload/attach to your online application
The combined gross income of all applicants must be at least three times the rent. Example, if the monthly rent is $2,500 then the combined income (before taxes) must be $7,500.
For income verification, we will accept the following:
- Paystubs from the two most recent pay periods
- Offer letter from an established or well-funded company
- Two years tax returns (for independent contractors)
Each applicant must provide landlord contact information for the previous 12 months on the online application. Although not required, uploading a written reference from your previous landlord will likely push your application to the top of the pile.
We support The Fair Housing Act, as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing.
- Must be a California Resident
- Must have a minimum Experian credit score of 700
- Minimum monthly income of 6x the rental rate